Polar Bear Fund

Polar Bear Fund

The Polar Bear Fund, held at The Winnipeg Foundation, supports innovative, non-invasive polar bear research and polar bear projects including ideas and initiatives that honour polar bears and their place in the Arctic. The Polar Bear Fund was created by Kal Barteski. Return to polarbearfund.ca

All gifts to the Polar Bear Fund will be split as follows:

40% of your gift will be treated as flow through and made available for immediate grant-making. The remaining 60% is pooled and invested with the generated income distributed as grants to registered charities, as per The Foundation's Spending Policy.

Please note:

  • This page accepts all gifts.
  • All gifts made through this page are in Canadian dollars. You will receive a Canadian tax receipt for your gift.
  • If you live in the United States and wish to receive a U.S. tax receipt, you may make a gift by cheque to the Polar Bear Fund through The Winnipeg Foundation USA. For more info or to make a gift this way, please contact Ali Matias at 204.944.9474 (toll-free at 1.877.974.3631) or email twfusa@wpgfdn.org

 

 

CAD

 
 

If you would like to deliver the acknowledgment personally, please enter your own address above.